PCL Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
PCL Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher is economical and practical equipment taking advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and easy maintenance. This product can be used in bridge, railway, construction, highway, etc. Industries. It needs low investment but will give high return.
Applications: Mechanism sand, bituminous concrete, metal mine, aggregates shaping
The raw material enters into the PLC vertical shaft impact crusher through feed hopper and is divided into two parts by material-dividing plate. One enters into impeller through the center of material-dividing plate, be accelerated soon. The acceleration is hundreds of times than gravitational acceleration. Then the raw material is threw out from the three evenly distributed flow channels at the speed of 60-70m/s. The raw material first collides with the falling material and collides with the material liner in vortex cavity together. The raw material is rebounded by material liner and threw out to the top of the vortex cavity. The moving direction changes and deflects down. The material which is threw out from flow channels forms a continuous material liner. In this way, the material is hit, crashed and ground for twice or more times in vortex cavity. The crushed material discharges from outlet in the bottom. In the whole crushing process, the raw material is crushed by hitting with itself instead of with metal. The raw material hit, crash and crushed with material liner which reduce the pollution and extend the wear time. And the clever self-circulation of the airflow in vortex cavity eliminate dust pollution.
Learn More About Liming PCL Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
1.Simple structure and low operating cost;
2. High crushing ratio with low consumption;
3. Function of fine crushing and crude grinding;
4. Slightly influenced by moisture content of material, and the max moisture content is about 8%;
5. More suitable for crushing mid-hardness and hardness materials;
6. Cubic shape of final products, high density of piling up and low iron pollution;
7. More wearable and easier maintenance;
8. Low working noise (lower than 75 decibel) and light dust pollution.